Sunday, July 27, 2008

Great-Grandpa Hammond

This visit was a long time coming. Macie met her Great-Grandfather Riley for the first time today! My grandfather (my moms father) is in a nursing home, since we will always have to be careful of what germs Macie is exposed to, this visit had been put on hold. The week before I delivered Macie was the last time I had seen my grandfather. We picked up Dairy Queen ice cream and set outside for our visit. It was a great day!



She loves her frozen treats!

I love how Macie is looking at grandpa and he has a big smile


The family, Macie's Great-Grandma (Marge) & pa (Riley) Hammond,
Macie and grandma (Colleen) & Mommy

2 comments:

Margaret and Tom said...

OH Macie looks so cute! I am glad she got to meet Great Grandpa! I'm sure he was thrilled to see her doing sooo good and looking so cute! Love the red popsicle lipstick too :)

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.